Kona means ‘two seas’. A closer look at this pattern will reveal why Chris Ploof chose the name. The swirls are both graceful and subtle. This generously proportioned band is perfect for someone who wants something a bit different.
Damascus Steel rings are made by folding or twisting together 2 different kinds of stainless steel. The process was created to add strength to Stainless Steel metal applications. In your ring it provides that strength along with the imaginative patterning created by the master Chris Ploof. Every ring he makes is a one-of-a-kind custom creation, beautiful and instantly recognizable. Of equal importance to Chris is how his rings feel to the wearer. He developed one of the most comfortable ‘comfort’ fits in the industry. They feel as good as they look. Each Chris Ploof ring is custom made for you and although your ring will look similar to our sample no two of his rings are identical. Damascus rings are available in flat or rounded profiles.
- Ring shown is 7mm wide. It can be special ordered from 4 to 10mm wide, with a rounded or flat profile
- Ring can be ordered without oxidization
- Our stock ring is finger size 10
- Please note the published price is for rings sized 10.5 and smaller
- Chris Ploof jewelry is handcrafted from pattern-welded metals making each piece one-of-a-kind. Specific details may vary from piece to piece.
- Product Code 155547